Sunday, February 12, 2017
How to Treat Chicken Pox in Children Quickly
Chicken pox is a highly contagious disease caused by one of the Group of herpes viruses. This led to a rash of characteristics and symptoms of flu. Most children will experience a pox when they were younger and usually mild disease. For your kids exposed to smallpox takes between 10 to 21 days to recover from chicken pox. Transmitting chickenpox in children occurs due to contact with people suffering from chicken pox, so it does not cover the possibility of infants exposed to smallpox because of interactions with people in one room.
When you hear the smallpox disease, everyone was horrified and scared. Mirror face is pocked with many chafed skin blackish. But if without complication to this viral disease accompanied by light and can be lost without the former. So when it is exposed to this disease will then be immune or not exposed over a longer lifetime because as a natural immunization. Simplex or varicella Varicella or chickenpox chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by infection of the varicella-zoster virus (VZV). The disease spreads in aerogen. Chickenpox is known as "cangkrangen", one of the common diseases found in children. 90% of cases of chickenpox occur in children under ten years of age, with the highest incidence in the age of 2-6 years.
When exposed to the disease hit within 2 to 3 weeks. This can be ditkaliani with the agency feels the heat.
This virus can be transmitted through the saliva of sufferers or splashing through direct contact with the blister fluid skin or objects contaminated by liquids, sheets, blankets and towels. Sufferers can pass diseases ranging from the time of the onset of symptoms until the skin blisters have dried up. Therefore, to prevent transmission, we recommend sufferers isolated (set apart) during that time. When the wound has been turned into a scab (krusta), then the patient is no longer contagious disease.
For 5 days after rash starts to appear and until all blisters have a scab. During the period of quarantine should keep sufferers a bath as usual, because germs that reside on the skin would be able to infect the skin that is exposed to chickenpox. To avoid the occurrence of Scar is hard to disappear to avoid outbreaks of smallpox restitution. When drying the body after a bath we recommend not scrubbing it with a towel too hard. To avoid itching, preferably given powder containing menthol thereby reducing the friction that occurs on the skin so the skin does a lot of irritated skin. For sensitive skin can also use talcum powder that does not contain menthol. Make sure you guys always eat nutritious food to speed up the healing process of the disease itself. Consumption of fruits containing vitamin C such as guava and red tomato juice can be made.
How to Treat Chicken Pox in Children Quickly
Here is how can you guys do in the care of children are exposed to chicken pox especially for you guys who take care of him at home:
1. you guys can You guys give paracetamol to lower temperature and relieve aches and pains, as long as you guys are diusia children for two months. you guys can ask about the dose recommended by your doctor or pharmacist. For all of you allergic to paracetamol then administering ibuprofen can be given certainly by children according to age and dose. Administer ibuprofen in the age of the baby are feared will disturb health.
2. give the child you guys plenty of fluids to prevent dehydration from the circumstances of the child. Breastfeeding for infants who breastfeed is still desperately needed to keep the intake of nutrients and the immune system.
3. to soothe itchy spots baby y'all, y'all can use calamine lotion. If you guys are more than a year and the hives are very disturbing during the night, the doctor may prescribe antihistamines chlorphenamine. It also has a calming effect that can help you to sleep easier.
4. keep your child's fingernails short to keep you guys if he kept scratching the gatal-gatalnya part. This will help to prevent spots from infection.
5. use loose clothes, cotton clothing is the right choice for the child you guys in reducing itching and to avoid perspiration.
6. you guys can provide anti septic SOAP using a child you guys in bath to reduce that
7. immediately check by going back to the doctor when you guys are having germ-infected nodules is usually red, swollen, and there are also experiencing pus or you guys are having a very high fever, headaches, vomiting and itching that does not go away is lost.
Subscribe to the latest articles from this blog directly via email